Merit goods in a utilitarian framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kavka, Gregory S., 1991. "Is Individual Choice Less Problematic than Collective Choice?," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 143-165, October.
- Stefan Mann, 2004. "The expert valuation method for assessing agro-environmental policy," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 541-554.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Why organic food in Germany is a merit good," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 459-469.
- Mongin, P & d'Aspremont, C, 1996.
"Utility Theory and Ethics,"
9632, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- MONGIN, Philippe & d'ASPREMONT, Claude, 1998. "Utility theory and ethics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1423, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MONGIN, Philippe & d ASPREMONT, Claude, 1996. "Utility theory and ethics," CORE Discussion Papers 1996063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin & C. d'Aspremont, 1996. "Utility theory and ethics," THEMA Working Papers 96-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Goodin, Robert E., 1989. "Stars to Steer By: The Political Impact of Moral Values," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 241-259, July.
- Hicks, J. R., 1986. "A Revision of Demand Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285502.
- Young, David, 1996. "Changing Tastes and Endogenous Preferences: Some Issues in Modelling the Demand for Agricultural Products," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 281-300.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Testing Theories of Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 147, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Randall G. Holcombe & Russell S. Sobel, 2000. "Consumption Externalities and Economic Welfare," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 157-170, Spring.
- Coady, David P. & Parker, Susan W., 2002.
"A cost-effectiveness analysis of demand- and supply-side education interventions,"
127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David P. & Parker, Susan W., 2002. "A cost-effectiveness analysis of demand- and supply-side education interventions," FCND discussion papers 127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brennan, Timothy J., 1989. "A Methodological Assessment of Multiple Utility Frameworks," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 189-208, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:18:y:2006:i:4:p:509-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .