Role of Industrial District Externalities in Export and Value-added Performance: Evidence from the Population of Italian Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guiso, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 1999.
"Information Spillover and Factor Adjustment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guiso, L. & Schivardi, F., 2000. "Information Spillovers and Factor Adjustment," Papers 368, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2000. "Information Spillovers and Factor Adjustment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 368, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gabi Dei Ottati, 2000. "Exit, Voice, And Loyalty In The Industrial District: The Case Of Prato," Working Papers wp175, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Soubeyran, Antoine & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1999.
"Learning-by-Doing and the Development of Industrial Districts,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 156-176, January.
- Soubeyran, A. & Thisse, J.-F., 1998. "Learning-by-Doing and the Development of Industrial Districts," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a26, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- SOUBEYRAN, Antoine & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Learning-by-doing and the development of industrial districts," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1366, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- James R. Tybout, 2001. "Plant- and Firm-Level Evidence on "New" Trade Theories," NBER Working Papers 8418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinuccia Calia & Maria Ferrante, 2013. "How do firms combine different internationalisation modes? A multivariate probit approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 663-696, December.
- Pietro de Matteis & Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2016. "Determinants of exports: firm heterogeneity and local context," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 352, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2016. "Cluster Policy and Firm Performance: A Case Study of the French Optic/Photonic Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Rafael Boix & Joan TrullÃ©n, 2009.
"Industrial Districts, Innovation and I-district Effect: Territory or Industrial Specialization?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1707-1729, February.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Roberto BASILE & Cristiana DONATI & Rosanna PITTIGLIO, 2013.
"Industry Structure And Employment Growth: Evidence From Semiparametric Geoadditive Models,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 121-160.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariasole BannÃ¢Ë†Å¡ÃƒÂ¶ & Diego Giuliani & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Going abroad on regional shoulders: The role of spillovers on the composition of regional exports," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Internationalisation and performance at the firm-level: what we learn from Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 475-509, December.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:5:p:554-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Wennberg & Göran Lindqvist, 2010. "The effect of clusters on the survival and performance of new firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 221-241, April.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Industrial district effects and innovation in the Tuscan shipbuilding industry," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0903, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- de Panizza, Andrea, 2008. "Performance, IT maturity and offshoring behaviour of Italian manufacturing corporations in the dire straits of globalisation," MPRA Paper 22029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Foreign exposure and heterogeneous performance of Italian firms: A survey of the empirical literature (1992-2014)," Working Papers 300, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- repec:mth:raee88:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013.
"Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2013_30.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2014. "Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/62, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographical agglomeration measures; Industrial districts; Export performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:5:p:601-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.