Learning-by-Doing and the Development of Industrial Districts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- SOUBEYRAN, Antoine & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Learning-by-doing and the development of industrial districts," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1366, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Soubeyran, A. & Thisse, J.-F., 1998. "Learning-by-Doing and the Development of Industrial Districts," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a26, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Arnott, 1989. "Does Providing Information to Drivers Reduce Traffic Congestion?," Discussion Papers 864, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1995. "On Comparative-Static Analysis in Numerical Nonlinear Economic Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 95-105, May.
- Gillen, David W., 1977. "Estimation and specification of the effects of parking costs on urban transport mode choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 186-199, April.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1991.
"A temporal and spatial equilibrium analysis of commuter parking,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 301-335, August.
- Richard Arnott, 1990. "A Temporal and Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Commuter Parking," Discussion Papers 884, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 1992.
"Parking fees and congestion,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 123-132, March.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2001. "Parking fees and congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9h51t02k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1995. "The economics of regulatory parking policies: The (IM)possibilities of parking policies in traffic regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 141-156, March.
- David W. Gillen, 1977. "Alternative Policy Variables to Influence Urban Transport Demand," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(4), pages 686-695, November.
- Small, K. & Noland, R. & Koskenoja, P., 1995. "Socio-economic Attributes And Impacts Of Travel Reliability: A Stated Preference Approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt82n2w53k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Picard, Pierre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2000. "An Economic Theory of Regional Clusters," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 158-184, July.
- Simon, Curtis J., 2004. "Industrial reallocation across US cities, 1977-1997," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 119-143, July.
- Basevi, Giorgio & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2001. "The District and the Global Economy: Exporting versus Foreign Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 2976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soubeyran, Antoine & Weber, Shlomo, 2002. "District formation and local social capital: a (tacit) co-opetition approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Marjan Nasir, 2013. "Agglomeration and Firm Turnover," CREB Working papers 2-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2007.
"Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives for Vertical Integration,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(5), pages 203-244, September.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2002. "Merge and compete: strategic incentives to vertical integration," Working Papers 65, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2006. "Merge and Compete. Strategic incentives for vertical integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 608, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Merge and Compete: Strategic Incentives To Vertical Integration," Industrial Organization 0402004, EconWPA.
- Elisa BORGHI & Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO, 2010. "Industrial clusters and regional innovation: an evaluation and implications for economic cohesion," Departmental Working Papers 2010-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Nicolini, Rosella, 2000. "Local Agglomerations and Trade: an Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marjan Nasir, 2014. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Firm Entry and Exit in Punjab, Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 67-89, Jan-June.
- Robin Boadway & Jean-FranÃ§ois Tremblay, 2003. "Public Economics and Startup Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series 877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Callois, Jean-Marc, 2008. "The two sides of proximity in industrial clusters: The trade-off between process and product innovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 146-162, January.
- Borghi, Elisa & F. del Bo, Chiara & Florio, Massimo, 2010. "Industrial Clusters And Innovation: An Evaluation And Implications For Economic Cohesion," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 19(ex).
- repec:lje:journl:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maryiam Haroon, 2013. "The Effects of Agglomeration on the Formation and Scale of Operation of New Firms," CREB Working papers 3-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- SOUBEYRAN, Antoine & WEBER, Shlomo, 2001. "District formation: a co-opetition approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2001016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:45:y:1999:i:1:p:156-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .