Generic pricing of FX, inflation and stock options under stochastic interest rates and stochastic volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan L. Lewis, 2001. "A Simple Option Formula for General Jump-Diffusion and other Exponential Levy Processes," Related articles explevy, Finance Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mordecai Avriel & Jens Hilscher & Alon Raviv, 2013.
"Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(10), pages 911-938, October.
- Mordecai Avriel & Jens Hilscher & Alon Raviv, 2012. "Inflation Derivatives Under Inflation Target Regimes," Working Papers 43, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Andrei Cozma & Christoph Reisinger, 2015. "A mixed Monte Carlo and PDE variance reduction method for foreign exchange options under the Heston-CIR model," Papers 1509.01479, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Griselda Deelstra & Grégory Rayée, 2013.
"Local Volatility Pricing Models for Long-Dated FX Derivatives,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 380-402, September.
- Griselda Deelstra & Gr'egory Ray'ee, 2012. "Local Volatility Pricing Models for Long-dated FX Derivatives," Papers 1204.0633, arXiv.org.
- Lech A. Grzelak & Cornelis W. Oosterlee, 2012.
"On Cross-Currency Models with Stochastic Volatility and Correlated Interest Rates,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Grzelak, Lech & Oosterlee, Kees, 2010. "On cross-currency models with stochastic volatility and correlated interest rates," MPRA Paper 23020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Cozma & Matthieu Mariapragassam & Christoph Reisinger, 2015. "Convergence of an Euler scheme for a hybrid stochastic-local volatility model with stochastic rates in foreign exchange markets," Papers 1501.06084, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Singor, Stefan N. & Grzelak, Lech A. & van Bragt, David D.B. & Oosterlee, Cornelis W., 2013. "Pricing inflation products with stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 286-299.
- Alessandro Gnoatto & Martino Grasselli, 2013. "An analytic multi-currency model with stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Papers 1302.7246, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Exchange; Inflation; Equity; Stochastic volatility; Stochastic interest rates; Hybrids;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2011:i:5:p:665-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.