Explaining participation in the undeclared economy in Central and Eastern Europe: a demand-side approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard White & Colin Williams, 2010. "Re-thinking Monetary Exchange: Some Lessons from England," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(3), pages 317-338.
- Putniņš, Tālis J. & Sauka, Arnis, 2015. "Measuring the shadow economy using company managers," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 471-490.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2014.
"Income underreporting by households with business income: evidence from Estonia,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 257-276, June.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "Income underreporting by households with business income. Evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Jul 2013.
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31, February.
- Colin C. Williams & Abbi M. Kedir, 2017.
"Starting-up unregistered and firm performance in Turkey,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 797-817, September.
- Colin C. Williams & Abbi M. Kedir, 0. "Starting-up unregistered and firm performance in Turkey," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Colin C. Williams & Ioana Horodnic, 2015. "Marginalisation and participation in the informal economy in Central and Eastern European nations," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 153-169, June.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2013. "What Drives Tax Morale? A Focus on Emerging Economies," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 9-40, December.
- Maloney, William F., 2004. "Informality Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1159-1178, July.
- Gary Solon & Steven J. Haider & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2015. "What Are We Weighting For?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 301-316.
- Williams Colin C. & Horodnic Ioana A., 2015. "Explaining The Prevalence Of The Informal Economy In The Baltics: An Institutional Asymmetry Perspective," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 22(2), pages 127-145, December.
- Colin C. Williams, 2006. "How much for cash? Tackling the cash-in-hand ethos in the household services sector," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 479-492, July.
- Theresa Aldridge & Jane Tooke & Roger Lee & Andrew Leyshon & Nigel Thrift & Colin Williams, 2001. "Recasting Work: The Example of Local Exchange Trading Schemes," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 15(3), pages 565-579, September.
- Allingham, Michael G. & Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Income tax evasion: a theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 323-338, November.
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2015. "Earnings inequality and informal employment in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 469-516, April.
- Antonetti, Paolo & Anesa, Mattia, 2017. "Consumer reactions to corporate tax strategies: The role of political ideology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-10.
- Williams, Colin C. & Shahid, Muhammad S. & Martínez, Alvaro, 2016. "Determinants of the Level of Informality of Informal Micro-Enterprises: Some Evidence from the City of Lahore, Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 312-325.
- Lago-Peñas, Ignacio & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2010. "The determinants of tax morale in comparative perspective: Evidence from European countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-453, December.
- Williams, Colin C. & Martinez-Perez, Alvaro, 2014. "Why do consumers purchase goods and services in the informal economy?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 802-806.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.