Estimation of China's provincial capital stock (1952-2004) with applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kui-Wai Li, 2003.
"China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources,"
851, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2004. "China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm338, Yale School of Management.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2003. "China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources," Center Discussion Papers 28469, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Chow, Gregory C., 2006. "New capital estimates for China: Comments," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 186-192.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2006. "New capital estimates for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 142-185.
- Jun, Zhang, 2003. "Investment, investment efficiency, and economic growth in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 713-734, October.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Rawski, Thomas G. & Zheng, Yuxin, 1996. "Chinese Industrial Productivity: Trends, Measurement Issues, and Recent Developments," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 146-180, October.
- Jinghai Zheng & Angang Hu, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of Provincial Productivity in China (1979-2001)," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 221-239.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2006. "Response to Gregory C. Chow's "New Capital Estimates for China: Comments"," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 193-197.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Il Houng Lee & Murtaza H Syed & Xin Wang, 2013. "Two Sides of the Same Coin? Rebalancing and Inclusive Growth in China," IMF Working Papers 13/185, International Monetary Fund.
- He, Yiming & Fullerton, Thomas M. & Walke, Adam G., 2017. "Electricity consumption and metropolitan economic performance in Guangzhou: 1950–2013," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 154-160.
- He, Yongxiu & Guang, Fengtao & Wang, Meiyan, 2018. "The efficiency of electricity-use of China and its influencing factors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 258-269.
- Qi DONG & Tomoaki MURAKAMI & Yasuhiro NAKASHIMA, 2018. "Estimating China’S Agricultural Capital Stock From 1952 To 2012," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 18(2), pages 53-70.
- Zhou, P. & Sun, Z.R. & Zhou, D.Q., 2014. "Optimal path for controlling CO2 emissions in China: A perspective of efficiency analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 99-110.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2014.
"On the relevance of exports for regional output growth in China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(35), pages 4302-4308, December.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "On the relevance of exports for regional output growth in China," Discussion Papers 331, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "On the Relevance of Exports for Regional Output Growth in China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1264, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yantuan Yu & Jianhuan Huang & Nengsheng Luo, 2018. "Can More Environmental Information Disclosure Lead to Higher Eco-Efficiency? Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Jeff Luckstead & Seung Mo Choi & Stephen Devadoss & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2014. "China's catch-up to the US economy: decomposing TFP through investment-specific technology and human capital," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(32), pages 3995-4007, November.
- WU, Jidong & LI, Ning & SHI, Peijun, 2014. "Benchmark wealth capital stock estimations across China's 344 prefectures: 1978 to 2012," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 288-302.
- Laurenceson, James & O'Donnell, Christopher, 2014.
"New estimates and a decomposition of provincial productivity change in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 86-97.
- J. Laurenceson & C.J. O’Donnell, 2011. "New Estimates and a Decomposition of Provincial Productivity Change in China," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yu, Yun & Lei, Yalin, 2017. "China's provincial exhaustible resources rent and produced capital stock—Based on Hartwick's rule," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 114-121.
- Zhang, Zibin & Ye, Jianliang, 2015. "Decomposition of environmental total factor productivity growth using hyperbolic distance functions: A panel data analysis for China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-97.
- Yang, Mian & Yang, Fu-Xia & Chen, Xing-Peng, 2011. "Effects of substituting energy with capital on China's aggregated energy and environmental efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6065-6072, October.
More about this item
Keywordscapital stock; total factor productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:6:y:2008:i:2:p:177-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.