Response to Gregory C. Chow's "New Capital Estimates for China: Comments"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane & Hua, Ping, 2011.
"How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 628-645.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua, 2011. "How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?," Post-Print halshs-00666806, HAL.
- Zhang, Haifeng & Zhang, Hongliang & Zhang, Junsen, 2015. "Demographic age structure and economic development: Evidence from Chinese provinces," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 170-185.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Mark Kruger & Argyn Toktamyssov & Wheaton Welbourn, 2016. "How Fast Can China Grow? The Middle Kingdom’s Prospects to 2030," Staff Working Papers 16-15, Bank of Canada.
- Asuyama, Yoko, 2011. "Skill distribution and comparative advantage: a comparison of China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 277, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Long, Zhiming & Herrera, Rémy, 2016. "Building original series of physical capital stocks for China's economy methodological problems, proposals for solutions and a new database," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 33-53.
- Oleg Badunenko & Kiril Tochkov, 2010. "Soaring dragons, roaring tigers, growling bears," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(3), pages 539-570, July.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008.
"Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003,"
MERIT Working Papers
028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008. "Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-99, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2007. "Net Capital Stock and Capital Productivity for China and Regions: 1960-2005. An Optimal Consistency Method," Working Papers 610, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jun Zhang, 2008. "Estimation of China's provincial capital stock (1952-2004) with applications," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 177-196.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011.
"Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 366-373.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011. "Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 366-373, January.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2009. "Economic and Productivity Growth Decomposition: An Application to Post-reform China," Working Papers 200904, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Yu, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "Ownership, R&D and productivity change : assessing the catch-up in China’s high-tech industries," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:686-:d:96881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carsten A. Holz & SUN Yue, 2017. "Physical Capital Estimates for China's Provinces, 1952-2015 and Beyond," CESifo Working Paper Series 6472, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ding Lu, 2017. "China's Growth Slowdown and Prospects for Becoming a High-Income Developed Economy," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(1), pages 89-113, Winter/Sp.
- Hu, Baiding, 2014. "Measuring plant level energy efficiency in China's energy sector in the presence of allocative inefficiency," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 130-144.
- WU, Jidong & LI, Ning & SHI, Peijun, 2014. "Benchmark wealth capital stock estimations across China's 344 prefectures: 1978 to 2012," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 288-302.
- Li, Haizheng & Liu, Qinyi & Li, Bo & Fraumeni, Barbara & Zhang, Xiaobei, 2014. "Human capital estimates in China: New panel data 1985–2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 397-418.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:193-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.