The nature of innovation channels at the micro level: evidence from Russian manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2011.
"Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems: Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1261-1269, July.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2010. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems : Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 11098, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2010. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 194-226, April.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," NBER Working Papers 14481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2009. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4808, The World Bank.
- Kadri Ukrainski & Urmas Varblane, 2005. "Sources Of Innovation In The Estonian Forest And Wood Cluster," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 36, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2002. "Modular production networks: a new American model of industrial organization," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 451-496, June.
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1972. "Market Structure, Rivals' Response, and the Firm's Rate of Product Improvement," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Козлов К. К. & Соколов Д. Г. & Юдаева К. В., 2004. "Инновационная Активность Российских Фирм," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(3), pages 399-419.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Denis Ivanov & Mikhail Kuzyk & Yury Simachev, 2012. "Fostering Innovation Performance of Russian Manufacturing Enterprises: New Opportunities and Limitations," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 18-42.
- Juan Chacaltana & Gustavo Yamada, 2009. "Calidad del empleo y productividad laboral en el Perú," Research Department Publications 4636, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2010. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems : Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Keld Laursen & Ammon Salter, 2003. "Searching Low and High What Types of Firms use Universities as a Source of Innovation?," DRUID Working Papers 03-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Cooperation between Russian research organizations and industrial companies: factors and problems," MPRA Paper 57503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu. Simachev & M. Kuzyk & V. Feygina., 2014. "R&D Cooperation between Russian Firms and Research Organizations: Is There a Need for State Assistance?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:12:y:2014:i:2:p:103-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.