Market Structure, Rivals' Response, and the Firm's Rate of Product Improvement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-1821|
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2010.
"Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 194-226, April.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," NBER Working Papers 14481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2009. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4808, The World Bank.
- JoÅ¾e.P.Damijan & ÄŒrt. Kostevc, 2010. "Learning from trade through innovation: Causal link between imports, exports and innovation in Spanish microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 26410, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Yuri Simachev & Mikhail Kuzyk & Vera Feygina, 2014. "The nature of innovation channels at the micro level: evidence from Russian manufacturing firms," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 103-123, May.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Bena, 2008. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp377, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Bena, 2009. "The effect of credit rationing on the shape of the competition-innovation relationship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24419, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Bena, 2009. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," FMG Discussion Papers dp629, Financial Markets Group.
- Denis Ivanov & Mikhail Kuzyk & Yury Simachev, 2012. "Fostering Innovation Performance of Russian Manufacturing Enterprises: New Opportunities and Limitations," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 18-42.
- Alexander Galetovic & Ángel Cabrera, "undated". "Tópicos en la Economía de la Investigación Tecnológica," Documentos de Trabajo 121, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:20:y:1972:i:2:p:159-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed