Measuring the trade effects of the euro in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maryla Maliszewska, 2004. "New Member States' Trading Potential Following EMU Accession: A Gravity Approach," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0286, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2017.
"Why do Estimates of the EMU Effect on Trade Vary so Much?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2016. "Why Do Estimates of the EMU Effect On Trade Vary so Much?," NBER Working Papers 22678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2016. "Why Do Estimates of the EMU Effect On Trade Vary so Much?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cieślik Andrzej & Michałek Jan & Michałek Anna, 2014. "Does the Common Currency Increase Exports? Evidence from Firm-Level Data," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(1), pages 8-22, March.
- Mohd Hussain Kunroo & Irfan Ahmad Sofi & Naushad Ali Azad, 2016. "Trade implications of the Euro in EMU countries: a panel gravity analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 391-413, May.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:13:y:2016:i:c:p:8-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Cieslik & Jan Michalek & Anna Michalek, 2013. "The Impact Of The Common Currency On Exports Of New Emu Members: Firm-Level Evidence For Slovenia And Slovakia," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(4), pages 7-23, December.
- Mohd Hussain Kunrooa & Naushad Ali Azad, 2015. "Impact of Single Currency Adoption on Trade Flows: The Panel Data Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(9), pages 433-439, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:25-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.