Aggravating the Resource Curse: Decentralisation, Mining and Conflict in Peru
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary McMahon & Felix Remy, 2001. "Large Mines and the Community : Socioeconomic and Environmental Effects in Latin America, Canada and Spain," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15247.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele, 2016.
"The Local Impact of Mining on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from the Commodity Boom in Peru,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 219-234.
- Norman Loayza & Jamele Rigolini, 2015. "The Local Impact of Mining on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from the Commodity Boom in Peru," Working Papers 2015-33, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Haslam, Paul Alexander & Ary Tanimoune, Nasser, 2016. "The Determinants of Social Conflict in the Latin American Mining Sector: New Evidence with Quantitative Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 401-419.
- Verbrugge, Boris, 2015. "Decentralization, Institutional Ambiguity, and Mineral Resource Conflict in Mindanao, Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 449-460.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:854-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agüero, Jorge M. & Balcázar, Carlos Felipe & Maldonado, Stanislao & Ñopo, Hugo, 2017.
"The value of redistribution: natural resources and the formation of human capital under weak institutions,"
Avances de Investigación
0028, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Agüero, Jorge M. & Balcázar, Carlos Felipe & Maldonado, Stanislao & Nopo, Hugo R., 2017. "The Value of Redistribution: Natural Resources and the Formation of Human Capital under Weak Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 10884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9899-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Bebbington, 2013. "Natural resource extraction and the possibilities of inclusive development: politics across space and time," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-021-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013.
"Poverty, Inequality, and the Local Natural Resource Curse,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013. "Poverty, inequality, and the local natural resource curse," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6366, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:31-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valencia-Toledo, Alfredo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2015. "Non-manipulable rules for land rental problems," MPRA Paper 67334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:328-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0117-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceps:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy Maconachie & Radhika Srinivasan & Nicholas Menzies, 2015. "Responding to the Challenge of Fragility and Security in West Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22511, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:4:p:617-638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .