Public investment, social services and productivity of Chinese household farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1987.
"Induced innovation and agricultural development,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 196-216, August.
- Ruttan, Vernon W. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1971. "Technology Transfer And Agricultural Development," Staff Papers 13993, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 1997. "Sierra Leone; Recent Economic Developments," IMF Staff Country Reports 97/47, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2014. "Viability of small-scale farms in Asia," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 18, pages 462-481 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen & Mcbride, Linden, 2012. "The impacts of public investment in and for agriculture: Synthesis of the existing evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 1217, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wu, Ziping & Liu, Minquan & Davis, John, 2005. "Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 28-49.
- Li, Guo & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun, 2000. "Land Rights, Farmer Investments Incentives, And Agricultural Production In China," Working Papers 11958, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Estrin, Andrew J., 1999. "The Impacts Of Self-Sufficiency Policies And Fiscal Decentralization On The Efficiency Of Grain Production In China," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21610, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shyamal K. Chowdhury, 2010. "Impact of infrastructures on paid work opportunities and unpaid work burdens on rural women in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 997-1017.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001.
"Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms in Rural China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001. "Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms In Rural China," Working Papers 11965, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2007. "China : Improving Rural Public Finance for the Harmonious Society," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7664, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:36:y:2000:i:3:p:100-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.