Testing for food market integration revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palaskas, Theodosios B. & Varangis, Panos N., 1991. "Is there excess co-movement of primary commodity prices? A co-integration test," Policy Research Working Paper Series 758, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Growitsch & Marcus Stronzik & Rabindra Nepal, 2015.
"Price Convergence and Information Efficiency in German Natural Gas Markets,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(1), pages 87-103, February.
- Growitsch, Christian & Stronzik, Marcus & Nepal, Rabindra, 2012. "Price convergence and information efficiency in German natural gas markets," EWI Working Papers 2012-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Minot, Nicholas, 2011. "Transmission of world food price changes to markets in Sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1059, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Goundan, Anatole & Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2016. "A dynamic spatial model of agricultural price transmission: Evidence from the Niger millet market:," IFPRI discussion papers 1536, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sundaramoorthy, C. & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, G.K., 2014. "Price Transmission along the Cotton Value Chain," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Wouter Zant, 2013.
"How Is the Liberalization of Food Markets Progressing? Market Integration and Transaction Costs in Subsistence Economies,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 28-54.
- Zant, Wouter, 2013. "How is the liberalization of food markets progressing ? market integration and transaction costs in subsistence economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6331, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Ajwad, Mohamed I., 1998. "Detecting price links in the world cotton market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1944, The World Bank.
- Zant, Wouter, 2010. "Market Integration with Transaction Costs in Developing Country Staple Food Markets: the Case of the Malawi Maize market," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95777, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- P. J. Dawson & P. K. Dey, 2002. "Testing for the law of one price: rice market integration in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 473-484.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:9:y:2019:i:2:p:36-:d:206164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebata, Ayako & Velasco, Pamela & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 197540, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mayaka, Venny K., 2013. "An Assessment Of Dry Beans Market Integration In Selected Markets In Kenya," Research Theses 157599, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Essam, Timothy M., 2012. "Using Satellite-Based Remote Sensing Data to Assess Millet Price Regimes and Market Performance in Niger," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124654, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 1999. "Transaction costs and market institutions," MTID discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jeni Klugman, 2007. "Ethiopia : Explaining Food Price Inflation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19539, The World Bank.
- Ebata, Ayako & Pacheco, Pamela Alejandra & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211582, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tione, Sarah Ephridah, 2011. "Analysis of Effectiveness of Modern Information and Communication Technologies on Maize Marketing Efficiency in Lilongwe and Dedza Districts and Selected Markets of Malawi," Research Theses 198525, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:33:y:1997:i:4:p:512-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.