Convergence and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, W.A. & Durlauf, S.N., 1995.
"Discrete Choice with Social Interactions I: Theory,"
9521, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1995. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions I: Theory," NBER Working Papers 5291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf, 1995. "Discrete Choice with Social Interactions I: Theory," Working Papers 95-10-084, Santa Fe Institute.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1988. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 2, Ten Country Case Studies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:5:p:949-962 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emiliano Giudici & André Mollick, 2008. "Convergence in the Eastern Caribbean States," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 893-909, December.
- Gordon, Leo-Rey, 2009. "The Role of Financial Development for Economic Growth in Caribbean Islands," MPRA Paper 49566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaled Elmawazini & Sonny Nwankwo, 2013. "Globalisation and Income Gap between Rich and Poor Nations," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 18(2), pages 19-40, September.
- Craigwell, Roland & Maurin, Alain, 2011. "Are Caribbean countries diverging or converging? evidence from spatial econometrics," MPRA Paper 33433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Butkiewicz, James L. & Gordon, Leo-Rey C., 2013. "The Economic Growth Effect of Offshore Banking in Host Territories: Evidence from the Caribbean," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 165-179.
- Yorucu, Vedat & Katircioğlu, Salih Turan, 2014. "Radioactive convergence of nuclear leakage in Fukushima: Economic impact analysis of triple tragic events," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 400-409.
- Vedat Yorucu, 2013. "Income Convergence of Central Asian Turkic Republics: A Panel Study for Beta and Sigma Convergences for Six Asian Economies," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 258-264, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:12:y:1998:i:3:p:381-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.