Convergence in the Eastern Caribbean States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zheng Wang & Zhaopan Ge, 2004. "Convergence and transition auspice of Chinese regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(4), pages 727-739, December.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005.
"Threshold effects and regional economic growth--evidence from West Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2001. "Threshold effects and regional economic growth - evidence from West Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 136, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth-Evidence from West Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20501, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth-Evidence from West Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20503, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2002. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth – Evidence from West Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1997. "Economic growth: A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 597-617, December.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiona Atkins & Derick Boyd, 1998. "Convergence and the Caribbean," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 381-396.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 1999. "Regional growth in West Germany: convergence or divergence?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1996. "Do Economies Converge? Evidence from a Panel of U.S. States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 384-388, August.
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-1085, December.
- Somik V. Lall & Zmarak Shalizi, 2003. "Location and Growth in the Brazilian Northeast," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 663-681.
- Gaetano Carmeci & Luciano Mauro, 2002. "TheConvergence of the Italian Regions and Unemployment: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 509-532.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, 09. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:4:p:893-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.