Convergence in the Eastern Caribbean States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Somik V. Lall & Zmarak Shalizi, 2003. "Location and Growth in the Brazilian Northeast," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 663-681.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, 09.
- Fiona Atkins & Derick Boyd, 1998. "Convergence and the Caribbean," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 381-396.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005.
"Threshold effects and regional economic growth--evidence from West Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth-Evidence from West Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20501, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2002. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth – Evidence from West Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2001. "Threshold effects and regional economic growth - evidence from West Germany," HWWA Discussion Papers 136, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth-Evidence from West Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20503, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 1999. "Regional growth in West Germany: convergence or divergence?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Zheng Wang & Zhaopan Ge, 2004. "Convergence and transition auspice of Chinese regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 727-739, December.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1997. "Economic growth: A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 597-617, December.
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-85, December.
- Gaetano Carmeci & Luciano Mauro, 2002. "TheConvergence of the Italian Regions and Unemployment: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 509-532.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1996. "Do Economies Converge? Evidence from a Panel of U.S. States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 384-88, August.
- Islam, Nazrul, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-70, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:4:p:893-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.