Stability of the Demand for Money in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karfakis, Costas I & Parikh, Ashok, 1993. "A Cointegration Approach to Monetary Targeting in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(60), pages 53-72, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bohl, Martin T., 2000. "German monetary unification and the stability of the German M3 money demand function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 203-208, February.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 2002.
"Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1992. "Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-335, July.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1996. "The black market exchange rate and demand for money in Iran," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 171-176.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hafer, R W & Jansen, Dennis W, 1991.
"The Demand for Money in the United States: Evidence from Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 155-168, May.
- Hafer, R.W. & Jansen, D.W., 1990. "The Demand For Money In The United States: Evidence From Cointegration Tests," Papers 9010, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Miquel-Angel Galindo Martin & Farhang Niroomand, 1998. "Exchange rate sensitivity of the demand for money in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 607-612.
- Muscatelli, Vito Antonio & Papi, Luca, 1990. "Cointegration, Financial Innovation and Modelling the Demand for Money in Italy," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 58(3), pages 242-259, September.
- Ivo Arnold, 1994. "The myth of a stable European money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 249-259, July.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Shabsigh, Ghiath, 1996. "The demand for money in Japan: Evidence from cointegration analysis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-oskooee & Charikleia Economidou, 2005. "How stable is the demand for money in Greece?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 461-472.
- Sharifi-Renani, Hosein, 2007. "Demand for money in Iran: An ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 8224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:intecj:v:32:y:2018:i:2:p:219-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adnan Haider & Asad Jan & Kalim Hyder, 2013.
"On the (Ir)Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 65-119, July-Dec.
- Haider, Adnan & Jan, Asad & Hyder, Kalim, 2012. "On the (IR) Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View," MPRA Paper 43422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asad Jan & Adnan Haider & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2013. "On The (Ir)relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View," SBP Working Paper Series 62, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Chin-Hong, Puah & Lee-Chea, Hiew, 2010. "Financial Liberalization, Weighted Monetary Aggregates and Money Demand in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 31731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:4:p:84-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordan Kjosevski, 2013. "The determinants and stability of money demand in the Republic of Macedonia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 35-54.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Tanku, Altin, 2006. "Black market exchange rate, currency substitution and the demand for money in LDCs," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-263, October.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU & Mehmet UGUR, 2005. "On Stability of the Demand for Money in a Developing OECD," Macroeconomics 0508001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hafez Rehman, 2005. "Stability of the money demand function in Asian developing countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 773-792.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & A. K. M. Nurul Hossain & Monir Uddin Ahmed, 2016. "Does the central bank contribute to the political monetary cycles in Bangladesh?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 365-394, November.
- Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2005.
"Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 462-483, September.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2008.
"Dynamic modelling of the demand for money in Latvia,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 53-74, October.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "Dynamic Modelling of the Demand for Money in Latvia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 703, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Sahar Bahmani, 2014. "Monetary Uncertainty and Demand for Money in Korea," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 317-324, March.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "Money Demand in Estonia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 675, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2007. "The stability of money demand function in Japan: Evidence from rolling cointegration approach," MPRA Paper 19807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefka Slavova, 2003. "Money demand during hyperinflation and stabilization: Bulgaria, 1991-2000," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1303-1316.
- Si Mohammed, Kamel & Chérif touil, Noreddine & Maliki, Samir, 2015. "An Empirical Test of Purchasing Power Parity of the Algerian Exchange Rate: Evidence from Panel Dynamic," MPRA Paper 75285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P K Narayan & S Narayan, 2008. "Estimating the Demand for Money in an Unstable Open Economy: The Case of the Fiji Islands," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(1), pages 71-91, March.
- Choo, Han Gwang & Kurita, Takamitsu, 2011. "An empirical investigation of monetary interaction in the Korean economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-280, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:16:y:2002:i:2:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.