Currency substitution in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1996. "The black market exchange rate and demand for money in Iran," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 171-176.
- Arango, Sebastian & Ishaq Nadiri, M., 1981. "Demand for money in open economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 69-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Dan Xi, 2014. "Economic Uncertainty, Monetary Uncertainty, and the Demand for Money: Evidence From Asian Countries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 16-28, June.
- Helmi Hamdi & Ali Said & Rashid Sbia, 2015.
"Empirical Evidence on the Long-Run Money Demand Function in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 603-612.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid & said, ali, 2014. "Empirical Evidence on the Long-Run Money Demand Function in the GCC Countries," MPRA Paper 63306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- KHAN, Muhammad Arshad, 2008. "Long-Run And Short-Run Dynamics Of Foreign Exchange Reserves Flows And Domestic Credit In Pakistan," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1), pages 61-78.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Tanku, Altin, 2006. "Black market exchange rate, currency substitution and the demand for money in LDCs," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-263, October.
- Prock, Jerry & Soydemir, Gokce A. & Abugri, Benjamin A., 2003. "Currency substitution: Evidence from Latin America," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 415-430, June.
- Inthiphone Xaiyavong & Toshihisa Toyoda, 2016. "Currency Substitution in Laos," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Yu Hsing, 2006. "Tests of Functional Forms, Currency Substitution, and Capital Mobility of Czech Money Demand Function," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 291-299.
- Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2008. "Estimating Money Demand Function in Cambodia: ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 16274, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hafez Rehman, 2005. "Stability of the money demand function in Asian developing countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 773-792.
- Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2003.
"Capital Flows and Money Supply: The Degree of Sterilisation in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 975-985.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Khan, Arshad, 2003. "Capital Flows and Money Supply: The Degree of Sterilisation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Ben Salha, Ousama & Jaidi, Zied, 2013. "Some new evidence on the determinants of money demand in developing countries – A case study of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 51788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2008. "Money demand function for Southeast Asian countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(6), pages 476-496, January.
- Sovannroeun Samreth, 2015. "An Estimation of the Money Demand Function in Cambodia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2625-2636.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:3:p:139-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Raymond Chi Wing Ng, 2002. "Long-Run Demand for Money in Hong Kong: An Application of the ARDL Model," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 147-155, August.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2007. "Money demand function for Southeast Asian countries: An empirical view from expenditure components," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(6), pages 476-496, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:23:y:2001:i:2:p:141-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.