Innovation Clusters in Technological Systems: A Network Analysis of 15 OECD Countries for the Mid-1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0491-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Guan, Jiancheng & Chen, Zifeng, 2009. "The technological system of Chinese manufacturing industry: A sectorial approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 767-776, December.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Meissner, Dirk, 2013.
"Conceptualizing the Innovation Process – Trends and Outlook,"
46504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Conceptualizing the Innovation Process - Trends and Outlook," Post-Print hal-00865851, HAL.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Conceptualizing the innovation process – trends and outlook," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Franco, Chiara & Montresor, Sandro & Vittucci Marzetti, Giuseppe, 2011. "On indirect trade-related R&D spillovers: The "Average Propagation Length" of foreign R&D," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 227-237, September.
- Daria Ciriaci & Sandro Montresor & Daniela Palma, 2013. "Do KIBS make manufacturing more innovative? An empirical investigation for four European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation clusters; technological systems; R&D expenditure; embodied innovation flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:321-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.