Introduction to "The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production"
In: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koester, U., 1972. "FaktormobilitÃ¤t und Faktorentlohnung in einer wachsenden Volkswirtschaft unter besonderer BerÃ¼cksichtigung des technischen Fortschritts," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 9.
- Carvalho, José L. & Haddad, Cláudio L. S., 1978. "Distorções no mercado de fatores: comércio internacional e emprego reconsiderado," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 32(2), April.
- Gajdzik, Bożena & Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2018. "Choosing the Production Function Model for an Optimal Measurement of the Restructuring Efficiency of the Polish Metallurgical Sector in Years 2000–2015," MPRA Paper 83618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "Innovation Clusters in Technological Systems: A Network Analysis of 15 OECD Countries for the Mid-1990s," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 321-346.
- Edward Wolff, 1997. "Spillovers, Linkages and Technical Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-23.
- Itxaso del-Palacio & Francesc Sole & Jasmina Berbegal, 2010. "Which services support research activities at universities?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 39-58, February.
- Benjamin Klotz & Rey Madoo & Reed Hansen, 1980. "A Study of High and Low "Labor Productivity" Establishments in U.S.Manufacturing," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 239-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Introduction to "R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence"," NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 1-14 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.