Labor Prices and the Treatment of Nursing Home Residents with Dementia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan & Rahman, Lupin, 2002.
"Where the minimum wage bites hard: the introduction of the UK national minimum wage to a low wage sector,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan & Rahman, Lupin, 2003. "Where the minimum wage bites hard : the introduction of the UK national minimum wage to a low wage sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2452, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning & Lupin Rahman, 2002. "Where the Minimum Wage Bites Hard: the Introduction of the UK National Minimum Wage to a Low Wage Sector," CEP Discussion Papers dp0544, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bowblis & Judith Lucas, 2012. "The impact of state regulations on nursing home care practices," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 52-72, August.
- Yaa Akosa Antwi & John R. Bowblis, 2016. "The Impact of Nurse Turnover on Quality of Care and Mortality in Nursing Homes: Evidence from the Great Recession," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-249, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John Bowblis, 2015. "The cost of regulation: More stringent staff regulations and nursing home financial performance," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 325-338, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor Substitution; Nursing Homes; Long-Term Care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:273-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.