An Econometric Demandsupply Model For Swedish Private Housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bharat Barot, 2001. "An Econometric Demand-Supply Model For Swedish Private Housing," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 417-444.
- Bharat Barot & Alfred Kanis, 2001. "An Econometric Demand-Supply Model for Swedish Private Housing," ERES eres2001_112, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Agell, J. & Berg, L. & Edin, P.A., 1995. "Tax Reform, Consumption and Asset Structure," Papers 16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- James M. Poterba, 1983. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-occupied Housing: An Asset Market Approach," Working papers 339, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Heiborn, M., 1994. "Demographic Factors and the Demand for Housing," Papers 1994-30, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Berg, Lennart & Bergstrom, Reinhold, 1995. " Housing and Financial Wealth, Financial Deregulation and Consumption--The Swedish Case," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(3), pages 421-439, September.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1995.
"Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes: International Evidence and the Swedish Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
5332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1995. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes: International Evidence and the Swedish Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 1284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Raymond Tse & C. W. Ho & S. Ganesan, 1999. "Matching housing supply and demand: an empirical study of Hong Kong's market," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 625-633.
- Denise DiPasquale & William C. Wheaton, 1992. "The Markets for Real Estate Assets and Space: A Conceptual Framework," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 181-198.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996.
"Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(4), pages 643-664, December.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment," Working Paper Series 1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Meen, Geoffrey P, 1990. "The Removal of Mortgage Market Constraints and the Implications for Econometric Modelling of UK House Prices," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Barot, Bharat & Takala, Kari, 1998. "House prices and inflation : a cointegration analysis for Finland and Sweden," Research Discussion Papers 12/1998, Bank of Finland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barot, Bharat, 2002.
"Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999,"
79, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Bharat Barot, 2004. "Growth and Business Cycles for the Swedish Economy 1963-1999," Macroeconomics 0409017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca GATTINI & Paul HIEBERT, "undated".
"Forecasting and Assessing Euro Area House Prices Through the Lens of Key Fundamentals,"
- Gattini, Luca & Hiebert, Paul, 2010. "Forecasting and assessing Euro area house prices through the lens of key fundamentals," Working Paper Series 1249, European Central Bank.
- Rima Turk, 2015. "Housing Price and Household Debt Interactions in Sweden," IMF Working Papers 15/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Bharat Barot & Zan Yang, 2004. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the UK. Econometric analysis for the period 1970-1998," Macroeconomics 0409022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Zan & Wang, S.T., 2012. "Permanent and transitory shocks in owner-occupied housing: A common trend model of price dynamics," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 336-346.
- Barot, Bharat & Yang, Zan, 2002. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the United Kingdom: Econometric Analysis for the Period 1970-1998," Working Papers 80, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsError Correction Steady State Tobin'S Simultaneous Model;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjhp:v:1:y:2001:i:3:p:417-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.