Caught in an evaluatory trap: a dilemma for public services under NPFM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mellemvik, Frode & Monsen, Norvald & Olson, Olov, 1988. "Functions of accounting -- a discussion," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3-4), pages 101-119.
- Kathryn Riley & Rob Watling, 1999. "Education Action Zones: An Initiative in the Making," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 51-58, July.
- Christopher Hood & Oliver James & George Jones & Colin Scott & Tony Travers, 1998. "Regulation Inside Government: Where New Public Management Meets the Audit Explosion," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 61-68, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela Grubisic & Mustafa Nusinovic & Gorana Roje, 2009. "Towards Efficient Public Sector Asset Management," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 329-362.
- Mark Christensen & Peter Skærbæk, 2007. "Framing and overflowing of public sector accountability innovations: A comparative study of reporting practices," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 101-132, March.
- Anne Riviere & Marie Boitier, 2011. "Liberté et responsabilité des universités : Comment le contrôle de gestion participe à la construction d'un système de pilotage de la performance ?," Post-Print hal-00650567, HAL.
- Jane Broadbent & James Guthrie, 2008. "Public sector to public services: 20 years of “contextual” accounting research," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 129-169, February.
- Maria Antónia Jesus & Susana Jorge, 2010. "From Governmental Accounting to National Accounting: Implications on the Portuguese Central Government Deficit," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 31, pages 24-46, June.
- Gudrun Baldvinsdottir & Inga-Lill Johansson, 2006. "Responsibility in action: expressions of values in a Swedish company," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 112-125, July.
- Gloria Agyemang, 2009. "Responsibility and accountability without direct control?: Local education authorities and the seeking of influence in the UK schools sector," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 762-788, June.
- J. Christiaens & V. Van Peteghem, 2004. "Governmental Accounting Reform: Evolution Of The Implementation In Flemish Municipalities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/256, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dominique Bessire & Pascal Fabre, 2011. "Enjeux et limites du pilotage par les indicateurs en management public, l'exemple de la recherche en sciences de gestion," Post-Print hal-00646755, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:10:y:2001:i:3:p:505-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.