La misurazione delle performance dei servizi domiciliari e residenziali tra riforme istituzionali e applicazioni locali
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Amado, Carla Alexandra & Dyson, Robert G., 2008. "On comparing the performance of primary care providers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 915-932, March.
- Sabina Nuti & Chiara Seghieri & Milena Vainieri, 2013. "Assessing the effectiveness of a performance evaluation system in the public health care sector: some novel evidence from the Tuscany region experience," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(1), pages 59-69, February.
- Kurunmaki, Liisa, 2004. "A hybrid profession--the acquisition of management accounting expertise by medical professionals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 327-347.
- Paulino Silva & Aldónio Ferreira, 2010. "Performance management in primary healthcare services: evidence from a field study," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 424-449, November.
- Mennicken, Andrea, 2008. "Connecting worlds: The translation of international auditing standards into post-Soviet audit practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 384-414.
- Rahat Munir & Kevin Baird & Sujatha Perera, 2013. "Performance measurement system change in an emerging economy bank," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 196-233, February.
- Mennicken, Andrea, 2008. "Connecting worlds: the translation of international auditing standards into post-Soviet audit practice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eva Labro & Tero-Seppo Tuomela, 2003. "On bringing more action into management accounting research: process considerations based on two constructive case studies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 409-442.
- Hood, Christopher, 1995. "The "new public management" in the 1980s: Variations on a theme," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 93-109.
- Pettersen, Inger Johanne, 2001. "Hesitation and rapid action: the new public management reforms in the Norwegian hospital sector," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-39, March.
- DeGroff, Amy & Schooley, Michael & Chapel, Thomas & Poister, Theodore H., 2010. "Challenges and strategies in applying performance measurement to federal public health programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 365-372, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSistemi di misurazione delle performance; accountability; fattori agevolanti/ostativi; assistenza domiciliare; assistenza residenziale/ semiresidenziale; constructive research approach.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:mesame:v:html10.3280/mesa2015-023002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=180 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.