Enjeux et limites du pilotage par les indicateurs en management public, l'exemple de la recherche en sciences de gestion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olov Olson & Christopher Humphrey & James Guthrie, 2001. "Caught in an evaluatory trap: a dilemma for public services under NPFM," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 505-522.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq & V. Warnier, 2007. "Le couple pratique-recherche : Divorce, Mariage ou Union Libre ?," Post-Print hal-00229718, HAL.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Hofstede, Geert, 1981. "Management control of public and not-for-profit activities," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 193-211, July.
- Mason, Richard O., 1980. "Discussion of the roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 29-30, January.
- Irvine Lapsley, 2009. "New Public Management: The Cruellest Invention of the Human Spirit?-super-1," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(1), pages 1-21.
More about this item
Keywordsassessment; public management; indicators; research; management public; indicateurs; recherche; évaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00646755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .