Vers une transversalisation des budgets : un essai d'observation et d'interprétation
The objective of this paper is to study the conception and use of budgetary systems. A survey driven with 63 manufacturing firms of the DFCG Association gave information about the diversity of budgetary pratics. This study emphasizes complementarities about the conception and use of traditional budgets and cross-functional budgets. Equally, it underlines complementarities between the use for the diagnostic control and the use for the strategic control.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2005|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilité Contrôle Audit, Association Francophone de Comptabilité, 2005, 2 (tome 11), pp.127-148|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00483762|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolas Berland, 2004.
"La gestion sans budget : évaluation de la pertinence des critiques et interprétation théorique,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 7(4), pages 37-58, December.
- Nicolas Berland, 2004. "La gestion sans budget : évaluation de la pertinence des critiques et interprétation théorique," Post-Print hal-00340411, HAL.
- Simons, Robert, 1990. "The role of management control systems in creating competitive advantage: New perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 127-143.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W., 1983. "Budgeting as a means for control and loose coupling," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 323-340, October.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Macintosh, N. B. & Daft, R. L., 1987. "Management control systems and departmental interdependencies: An empirical study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-61, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00483762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.