Le processus budgétaire comme processus d’interactions sociales:une approche par l’analyse de réseau social
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Berland, 2004.
"La gestion sans budget : évaluation de la pertinence des critiques et interprétation théorique,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 7(4), pages 37-58, December.
- Nicolas Berland, 2004. "La gestion sans budget : évaluation de la pertinence des critiques et interprétation théorique," Post-Print hal-00340411, HAL.
- Burchell, Stuart & Clubb, Colin & Hopwood, Anthony & Hughes, John & Nahapiet, Janine, 1980. "The roles of accounting in organizations and society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Chapman, Christopher S., 1998. "Accountants in organisational networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 737-766, November.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Lillis, Anne M., 1995. "The impact of manufacturing flexibility on management control system design," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 241-258, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Brownell, Peter, 1999. "The role of budgets in organizations facing strategic change: an exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 189-204, April.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W., 1983. "Budgeting as a means for control and loose coupling," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 323-340, October.
- Bisbe, Josep & Otley, David, 2004. "The effects of the interactive use of management control systems on product innovation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 709-737, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget; interactivité; analyse de réseau social; contrôleur de gestion; budget; interactivity; social network analysis; controller.;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:10:y:2007:i:q3:p:161-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.