U-Statistics and Their Asymptotic Results for Some Inequality and Poverty Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kuan Xu, 2007. "U-Statistics and Their Asymptotic Results for Some Inequality and Poverty Measures," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive senletters5, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bent Nielsen, 1995.
"Bartlett correction of the unit root test in autoregressive models,"
11 & 98., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nielsen, B., 1995. "Bartlett Correction of the Unit Root test in Autoregressive Models," Economics Papers 98, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2001. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Unit Root Tests of Unstable Autoregressive Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 211-219, January.
- Bent Nielsen, 2004. "On the Distribution of Likelihood Ratio Test Statistics for Cointegration Rank," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-23.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2005.
"Strong Consistency Results For Least Squares Estimators In General Vector Autoregressions With Deterministic Terms,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 534-561, June.
- Bent Nielsen, 2003. "Strong consistency results for least squares estimators in general vector autoregressions with deterministic terms," Economics Papers 2003-W23, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012.
"An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 109-126, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/569, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yoonseok Lee & Donggyun Shin, 2013. "Measuring Social Unrest Based on Income Distribution," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 160, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Judith A. Clarke & Ahmed A. Hoque, 2014. "On Variance Estimation for a Gini Coefficient Estimator Obtained from Complex Survey Data," Econometrics Working Papers 1401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Davidson, Russell, 2009. "Reliable inference for the Gini index," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 30-40, May.
- Bhargab Chattopadhyay & Shyamal Krishna De, 2016. "Estimation of Gini Index within Pre-Specified Error Bound," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-12, June.
- ANDREOLI Francesco & PELUSO Eugenio, 2017. "So close yet so unequal: Spatial inequality in American cities," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-11, LISER.
- Yong Tao & Xiangjun Wu & Changshuai Li, 2014. "Rawls' Fairness, Income Distribution and Alarming Level of Gini Coefficient," Papers 1409.3979, arXiv.org.
- James Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Foster–Greer–Thorbecke (FGT) poverty measures: 25 years later," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 491-524, December.
- James E. Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Foster-Greer-Thorbecke (FGT) Poverty Measures: Twenty-Five Years Later," Working Papers 2010-14, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:79:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13571-017-0140-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic theory; Inequality; Measures; Poverty; U-statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:26:y:2007:i:5:p:567-577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .