The Size and Power of Bootstrap and Bartlett-Corrected Tests of Hypotheses on the Cointegrating Vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Improving the Reliability of Bootstrap Tests," Working Papers 995, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Chor-Foon & Lau, Evan, 2011. "The Behaviour of Disaggregated Public Expenditures and Income in Malaysia," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 7(1-2).
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Rahbek, Anders & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2016.
"Inference on co-integration parameters in heteroskedastic vector autoregressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 64-85.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Inference on Co-integration Parameters in Heteroskedastic Vector Autoregressions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-187/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013. "Inference on Co-integration Parameters in Heteroskedastic Vector Autoregressions," Discussion Papers 13-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gunnar BÃ¥rdsen & Luca Fanelli, 2015. "Frequentist Evaluation of Small DSGE Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 307-322, July.
- Takamitsu Kurita, 2009. "A note on small-sample correction for hypothesis testing on cointegrating vectors: recursive Monte Carlo analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1588-1595.
- Binet, Marie-Estelle & Pentecôte, Jean-Sébastien, 2015.
"Macroeconomic idiosyncrasies and European monetary unification: A sceptical long run view,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 412-423.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, 2015. "Macroeconomic idiosyncrasies and European monetary unification: A sceptical long run view," Post-Print halshs-01238568, HAL.
- Zohrabyan, Tatevik & Leatham, David J. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Cointegration Analysis of Regional House Prices in U.S," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48138, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Ahlgren, N. & Antell, J., 2008.
"Bootstrap and fast double bootstrap tests of cointegration rank with financial time series,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4754-4767, June.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Antell, Jan, 2006. "Bootstrap and Fast Double Bootstrap Tests of Cointegration Rank with Financial Time Series," Working Papers 519, Hanken School of Economics.
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 2011. "A bootstrap algorithm for testing cointegration rank in VAR models in the presence of stationary variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 152-162.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Tan, Bee Wah & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1506-1514.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Fachin, Stefano, 2007. "Cointegration testing in dependent panels with breaks," MPRA Paper 3139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Carsten Jentsch & Dimitris N. Politis & Efstathios Paparoditis, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 416-441, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBartlett correction; Bootstrap; Cointegration; Fast double bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:41-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.