Strategic technology alliances and networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ralph Siebert, 1996. "The Impact of Research Joint Ventures on Firm Performance: An Empirical Assessment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-03, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jacques Durieu & Sudipta Sarangi, 2019.
"Firm Heterogeneity And The Pattern Of R&D Collaborations,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 57(4), pages 1896-1914, October.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jacques Durieu & Sudipta Sarangi, 2018. "Firm heterogeneity and the pattern of R&D collaborations," Working Papers hal-01905345, HAL.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Durieu, Jacques & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2018. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Pattern of R&D Collaborations," MPRA Paper 89247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jacques Durieu & Sudipta Sarangi, 2019. "Firm heterogeneity and the pattern of R&D collaborations," Post-Print halshs-02056322, HAL.
- Diego R. Moraes Silva & André T. Furtado & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2018. "University-industry R&D cooperation in Brazil: a sectoral approach," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 285-315, April.
- Jeremy W. Bray & Albert N. Link, 2017.
"Dynamic entrepreneurship: On the performance of U.S. research joint ventures,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 785-797, December.
- Bray, Jeremy & Link, Albert, 2017. "Dynamic Entrepreneurship: On the Performance of U.S. Research Joint Ventures," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Tran, Tat Thanh & Zikos, Vasileios, 2017. "R&D networks among suppliers and manufacturers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 151-161.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:24:y:2015:i:5:p:490-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.