Patterns of technological specialisation in Latin American and East Asian countries: an analysis of patents and trade flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Capdevielle & M. Cimoli & G. Dutrenit, 1997. "Specialization and Technology in Mexico: A Virtual Pattern of Development and Competitiveness?," Working Papers ir97016, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," NBER Working Papers 8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Laforgia & Fabio Montobbio & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "IPRs, technological and industrial development and growth: the case of the pharmaceutical industry," KITeS Working Papers 206, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "The Distribution of Technological Activities in Europe: A Regional Perspective," JRC Working Papers JRC102435, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ana Urraca Ruiz & C. Frederico Rocha, 2011. "On the relations between technological opportunity, specialization and growth," Working Papers 13-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Ana Urraca-Ruiz & Nuria Esther Laguna-Molina, 2016. "Dynamic technological specialization, aggregated convergence and growth," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 195-221, April.
- Chen, Jong-Rong & Chu, Yun-Peng & Ou, Yi-Pey & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2015. "R&D specialization and manufacturing productivity growth: A cross-country study," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34, pages 33-43.
- Urraca-Ruiz, Ana, 2013. "The ‘technological’ dimension of structural change under market integration," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-18.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Paul Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Patent Examination Decisions and Strategic Trade Behavior," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2006-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "The Specialisation of EU Regions in Fast Growing and Key Enabling Technologies," JRC Working Papers JRC98111, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological specialisation; Revealed technological advantage; Contribution to trade balance; Innovation; Latin America; East Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:13:y:2004:i:7:p:615-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.