Specialization and Technology in Mexico: A Virtual Pattern of Development and Competitiveness?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cimoli, Mario & Dosi, Giovanni, 1995. "Technological Paradigms, Patterns of Learning and Development: An Introductory Roadmap," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 243-268, September.
- Casar, José I., 1995. "La industria mexicana a principios de los noventa," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30345, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mortimore, Michael, 1995. "Restructuring and international competitiveness: the Mexican automobile industry," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30470, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Calderón Hoffmann, Alvaro & Mortimore, Michael & Peres Núñez, Wilson, 1995. "Mexico's incorporation into the new industrial order: foreign investment as a source of international competitiveness," Desarrollo Productivo 21, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcorta, Ludovico & Peres, Wilson, 1995. "Innovation Systems and Technological Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1995-09, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Hsin-Ting Huang & Marcela Miozzo, 2004. "Patterns of technological specialisation in Latin American and East Asian countries: an analysis of patents and trade flows," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 615-653.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir97016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.