Nato As An External Driver Of Institutional Change In Post-Communist Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nitsch, Volker & Schumacher, Dieter, 2004. "Terrorism and international trade: an empirical investigation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 423-433, June.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin and Alice M. Isen., 1999.
"The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making,"
Economics Working Papers
E99-270, University of California at Berkeley.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Alice M. Isen, 2000. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1136, Econometric Society.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Alice M. Isen, 2000. "The Effect of Affect on Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 9912001, EconWPA.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Isen, Alice M., 1999. "The Effect of Affect and Economic and Strategic Decision Making," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4fn1b57s, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Athanassiou, Emmanuel & Kollias, Christos & Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2006. "Dynamic volatility and external security related shocks: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 411-424, December.
- Konstantinos Drakos & Nicholas Giannakopoulos, 2009. "An econometric analysis of counterterrorism effectiveness: the impact on life and property losses," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 135-151, April.
- Blomberg, S. Brock & Hess, Gregory D. & Orphanides, Athanasios, 2004. "The macroeconomic consequences of terrorism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1007-1032, July.
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2003.
"The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 113-132.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001. "The survival of the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 603, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hassler, John & Mora, Jose & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "The Survival of the Welfare State," Seminar Papers 704, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José V Rodríguez & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2001. "The Survival of the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drakos, Konstantinos, 2004. "Terrorism-induced structural shifts in financial risk: airline stocks in the aftermath of the September 11th terror attacks," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 435-446, June.
- Eldor, Rafi & Melnick, Rafi, 2004. "Financial markets and terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 367-386, June.
- Jon Elster, 1998.
"Emotions and Economic Theory,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 47-74.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Regional effects of terrorism on tourism: Evidence from three Mediterranean countries," ZEI Working Papers B 26-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2007. "The size of under-reporting bias in recorded transnational terrorist activity," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(4), pages 909-921.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Siems, Thomas F., 2004. "The effects of terrorism on global capital markets," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 349-366, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Schweickert & Inna Melnykovska & Hanno Heitmann, 2012. "Picking Winners? Evidence on NATO’s Enlargement Strategy," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), pages 570-585.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Melnykovska, Inna & Heitmann, Hanno, 2012. "Beyond security, towards institution building: The case of NATO-Macedonia relations," Kiel Working Papers 1757, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Inna Melnykovska & Hedwig Plamper & Rainer Schweickert, 2012. "Do Russia and China promote autocracy in Central Asia?," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-89, May.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Melnykovska, Inna & Plamper, Hedwig, 2012. "External drivers of institutional change in Central Asia: Regional integration schemes and the role of Russia and China," Kiel Working Papers 1763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsNATO; Transition economies; Institutional change; Governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:279-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.