Defense R&D In The Anti-Terrorist Era
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2004. "Crafting Defense R&D Policy in the Anti-Terrorist Era," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 4, pages 1-34 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1995.
"Quandaries in the economics of dual technologies and spillovers from military to civilian research and development,"
Elsevier, pages 851-868.
- Cowan, R. & Foray, D., 1995. "Quandaries in the Economics of Dual Technologies and Spillovers from Military to Civilian Research and Development," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9509, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- B. Peter Rosendorff & Todd Sandler, 2005. "The Political Economy of Transnational Terrorism," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), pages 171-182.
- Kobi Kagan & Asher Tishler & Avi Weiss, 2005. "On The Use Of Terror Weapons Versus Modern Weapon Systems In An Arms Race Between Developed And Less Developed Countries," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 331-346.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R., 1995. "Economics of defense R&D," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 431-457 Elsevier.
- Enders, Walter & Sandler, Todd, 1995. "Terrorism: Theory and applications," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 213-249 Elsevier.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Ayres & Steven D. Levitt, 1998.
"Measuring Positive Externalities from Unobservable Victim Precaution: An Empirical Analysis of Lojack,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 43-77.
- Ian Ayres & Steven D. Levitt, 1997. "Measuring Positive Externalities from Unobservable Victim Precaution: An Empirical Analysis of Lojack," NBER Working Papers 5928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Molas-Gallart, Jordi, 1997. "Which way to go? Defence technology and the diversity of 'dual-use' technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 367-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berman, Eli & Laitin, David D., 2008. "Religion, terrorism and public goods: Testing the club model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 1942-1967.
- Kjell Hausken & Jun Zhuang, 2011. "Governments' and Terrorists' Defense and Attack in a T -Period Game," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, pages 46-70.
- Berman, Eli & Laitin, David D., 2008.
"Religion, terrorism and public goods: Testing the club model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1942-1967.
- Eli Berman & David D. Laitin, 2008. "Religion, Terrorism and Public Goods: Testing the Club Model," NBER Working Papers 13725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorism; Defense R&D; Public goods; Intelligence; Dual-use;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:17:y:2006:i:3:p:177-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .