The Political Economy of Transnational Terrorism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario COCCIA, 2018. "The relation between terrorism and high population growth," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 84-104, March.
- Malik, Zahra & Zaman, Khalid, 2013. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorism in Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1103-1123.
- Peter Kurrild-Klitgaard & Mogens Justesen & Robert Klemmensen, 2006. "The political economy of freedom, democracy and transnational terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 289-315, July.
- Bertrand Crettez & Regis Deloche, 2010. "Terrorism, key assets, and critical infrastructures: to protect or to rebuild? That is the question," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 105-118, July.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2006. "Defense R&D In The Anti-Terrorist Era," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 177-199.
- Chetan Bhatt, 2007. "Forum 2007," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 38(6), pages 1073-1093, November.
- James A. Piazza, 2013. "Regime Age and Terrorism: Are New Democracies Prone to Terrorism?," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 246-263, April.
- M. Joseph Sirgy & Richard J. Estes & Don R. Rahtz, 2018. "Combatting Jihadist Terrorism: A Quality-of-Life Perspective," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 813-837, December.
- Martínez, Luis R., 2017. "Transnational insurgents: Evidence from Colombia's FARC at the border with Chávez's Venezuela," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 138-153.
More about this item
Keywordstransnational terrorism; counterterrorism; interdependent risk; 9/11; empirical analysis of terrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:49:y:2005:i:2:p:171-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.