Technology and the defense industry: real threats, bad habits, or new (market) opportunities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rogerson, William P, 1990. "Quality vs. Quantity in Military Procurement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 83-92, March.
- Oren Setter & Asher Tishler, 2006. "A Brave Leap Or A Gradual Climb? The Dynamics Of Investment In R&D Of Integrative Technologies," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 201-222.
- William P. Rogerson, 1994. "Economic Incentives and the Defense Procurement Process," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 65-90, Fall.
- Philip Pugh, 2007. "Retrospect And Prospect: Trends In Cost And Their Implications For Uk Aerospace," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 25-37.
- David Kirkpatrick, 2004. "Trends in the costs of weapon systems and the consequences," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 259-273.
- Andrew Middleton & Steven Bowns & Keith Hartley & James Reid, 2006. "The Effect Of Defence R&D On Military Equipment Quality," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 117-139.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDefense; R&D; technology; security; procurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00947395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .