Technological innovation in PPPs: incentives, opportunities and actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrie Haynes & Neil Roden, 1999. "Commercialising the management and maintenance of trunk roads in the United Kingdom," Transportation, Springer, pages 31-54.
- Spackman, Michael, 2002. "Public-private partnerships: lessons from the British approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Moira Fischbacher & P. B. Beaumont, 2003. "PFI, Public-Private Partnerships and the Neglected Importance of Process: Stakeholders and the Employment Dimension," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 23(3), pages 171-176, July.
- Grout, Paul A, 1997. "The Economics of the Private Finance Initiative," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 53-66, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Shigang & Liu Guozhi, 2017. "Competitive Strategy, Market Entry Mode and International Performance: The Case of Construction Firms in China," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, pages 1-9.
- Jan Bröchner, 2010. "Innovation in Construction," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manley, Karen, 2008. "Against the odds: Small firms in Australia successfully introducing new technology on construction projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1751-1764.
- Lauri Koskela & John Rooke & Mohan Siriwardena, 2016. "Evaluation of the Promotion of Through-Life Management in Public Private Partnerships for Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Athena Roumboutsos & Stéphane Saussier, 2014. "Public-private partnerships and investments in innovation: the influence of the contractual arrangement," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 349-361.
- Liyin Shen & Vivian W.Y. Tam & Lin Gan & Kunhui Ye & Zongnan Zhao, 2016. "Improving Sustainability Performance for Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) Projects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Barlow, James & Köberle-Gaiser, Martina, 2008. "The private finance initiative, project form and design innovation: The UK's hospitals programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1392-1402.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:289:d:66244 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:envirc:v:35:y:2017:i:5:p:746-764 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-private partnership; technological innovation; risk transfer; collaborative working; design freedom; long term commitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:24:y:2006:i:3:p:301-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .