Indonesian Rice Production: Policies And Realities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter H. Lindert, 2000. "Shifting Ground: The Changing Agricultural Soils of China and Indonesia," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262122278, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axelsson, Tobias & Palacio, Andrés, 2017. "Transforming Indonesia: Structural change in a regional perspective 1968-2010," Lund Papers in Economic History 164, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Amaliah, Syarifah & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Sulser, Timothy B., 2011. "The impact of global climate change on the Indonesian economy:," IFPRI discussion papers 1148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ian Gillson & Amir Fouad, 2015. "Trade Policy and Food Security : Improving Access to Food in Developing Countries in the Wake of High World Prices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20537.
- World Bank, 2010. "Indonesia : Agriculture Public Expenditure Review 2010," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13069, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:44:y:2008:i:1:p:65-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.