Shifting Ground: The Changing Agricultural Soils of China and Indonesia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Productivity Growth in World Agriculture: Sources and Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 161-184, Fall.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Productivity Growth In World Agriculture: Sources And Constraints," Staff Papers 14176, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Schimmelpfennig, David, 2003. "Agricultural Science Policy: Changing Global Agendas: Julian M. Alston, Philip G. Pardey, Michael J. Taylor (Eds.), Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore and London, International Food Policy Rese," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 74-76, January.
- Pierre vanderEng, 2010.
"Market Responses To Climate Stress: Rice In Java In The 1930s,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 50(1), pages 62-79, March.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2009. "Market Responses to Climate Stress: Rice in Java in the 1930s," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-509, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- James Roumasset & Kimberly Burnett & Hua Wang, 2007. "Is China’s Growth Sustainable?," Working Papers 200723, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wunderlich, Gene & Schimmelpfennig, David & Gilbert, Elon, 2003. "Book Reviews," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(1), January.
- Pantjar Simatupang & C. Peter Timmer, 2008. "Indonesian Rice Production: Policies And Realities," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 65-80.
- Wiebe, Keith D., 2003. "Linking Land Quality, Agricultural Productivity, And Food Security," Agricultural Economics Reports 34073, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Development and the Environment in Asia: A Survey of Recent Literature," Staff Paper Series 455, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; China; Indonesia;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262122278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .