The domestic Balassa--Samuelson effect of inflation for the Greek economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2003.
"Nominal and Real Convergence in Estonia: The Balassa-Samuelson (dis)connection,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
556, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balàzs Ègert, 2003. "Nominal and real convergence in Estonia: the Balassa-Samuelson (Dis)connection," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2003.
- De Broeck, Mark & Slok, Torsten, 2006.
"Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-383, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Interpreting Real Exchange Rate Movements in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/56, International Monetary Fund.
- De Broeck, Mark & Sloek, Torsten, 2001. "Interpreting real exchange rate movements in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dimitrios Sideris & Nicholas G. Zonzilos, 2005. "The Greek Model of the European System of Central Banks Multi-Country Model," Working Papers 20, Bank of Greece.
- Theodore Pelagidis & Taun Toay, 2007.
"Expensive Living: The Greek Experience under the Euro,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(3), pages 167-176, May.
- Taun N. Toay & Theodore Pelagidis, 2006. "Expensive Living: The Greek Experience under the Euro," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_484, Levy Economics Institute.
- Laszlo Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "Economic Transformation and Real Exchange Rates in the 2000s: The Balassa-Samuelson Connection," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2001_1, UNECE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "Testing the Productivity Bias Hypothesis in Middle East Countries," MPRA Paper 83528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2011.
"Characteristics of inflation in Greece: Mean Spillover Effects among CPI Components,"
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
43, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2011. "Characteristics of inflation in Greece: mean spillover effects among CPI components," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 32597, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lopcu, Kenan & Dülger, Fikret & Burgaç, Almıla, 2013. "Relative productivity increases and the appreciation of the Turkish lira," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 614-621.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:45:y:2013:i:23:p:3288-3294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .