Expensive Living: The Greek Experience under the Euro
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Taun N. Toay & Theodore Pelagidis, 2006. "Expensive Living: The Greek Experience under the Euro," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_484, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaiotti, Eugenio & Lippi, Francesco, 2005.
"Pricing Behaviour and the Introduction of the Euro: Evidence from a Panel of Restaurants,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Francesco Lippi, 2005. "Pricing behavior and the introduction of the euro: evidence from a panel of restaurants," Macroeconomics 0501029, EconWPA, revised 15 Feb 2005.
- Ehrmann, Michael, 2006. "Rational inattention, inflation developments and perceptions after the euro cash changeover," Working Paper Series 588, European Central Bank.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Theodore Pelagidis, 2004. "Trade flows: a facet of regionalism or globalisation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 253-271, March.
- Theodore Mitrakos & Stauros Zografakis, 2005. "The redistributional impact of inflation in Greece," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 24, pages 45-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daphne Nicolitsas, 2016. "Price Setting Practices In Greece: Evidence From A Small-Scale Firm-Level Survey," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 367-382, October.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2013. "The domestic Balassa--Samuelson effect of inflation for the Greek economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(23), pages 3288-3294, August.
- Daphne Nicolitsas, 2016.
"Price Setting Practices In Greece: Evidence From A Small-Scale Firm-Level Survey,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 367-382, October.
- Daphne Nicolitsas, 2013. "Price setting practices in Greece: evidence from a small-scale firm-level survey," Working Papers 156, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:42:y:2007:i:3:p:167-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.