Nominal and Real Convergence in Estonia: The Balassa-Samuelson (dis)connection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balàzs Ègert, 2003. "Nominal and real convergence in Estonia: the Balassa-Samuelson (Dis)connection," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2003.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2004.
"Real exchange rate dynamics in transition economies,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2001. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 2002. "Determining the Order of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 18-24, January.
- Henrik Hansen & Søren Johansen, 1999. "Some tests for parameter constancy in cointegrated VAR-models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 306-333.
- Laszlo Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "Economic Transformation and Real Exchange Rates in the 2000s: The Balassa-Samuelson Connection," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2001_1, UNECE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Égert, Balázs & Lommatzsch, Kirsten, 2004.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in the transition : the tradable price-based real appreciation and estimation uncertainty,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
9/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Kirsten Lommatzsch, 2004. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in the Transition: The Tradable Price-Based Real Appreciation and Estimation Uncertainty," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-676, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs, 2004. "Assessing equilibrium exchange rates in CEE acceding countries : can we have DEER with BEER without FEER? : A critical survey of the literature," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2013. "The domestic Balassa--Samuelson effect of inflation for the Greek economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(23), pages 3288-3294, August.
- Egert, Balazs & Drine, Imed & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Rault, Christophe, 2003.
"The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: myth or reality?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 552-572, September.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2002. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 483, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2005. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or Reality?," Documents de recherche 05-15, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Andreas Freytag, 2004. "EMU Enlargement: Which Concept of Convergence to Apply?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 11/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; transition; Balassa-Samuelson effect; productivity; relative prices; tradable goods; regulated prices; real exchange rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2003-11-23 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2003-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.