Productivity growth in Korea: efficiency improvement or technical progress?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Subhash C & Desli, Evangelia, 1997. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1033-1039, December.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R. & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v., 1998. "International R&D spillovers: A comment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1483-1491, September.
- Kim, Euysung, 2000. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing industries: price protection, market power, and scale efficiency," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-83, June.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2002.
"Trade and the Transmission of Technology,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9609001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keller, W., 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Development and Comp Systems 9707001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "Trade and Transmission of Technology," NBER Working Papers 6113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, W., 1996. "Trade and the Transmission of Technology," Working papers 9620, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Vincenzo Atella & Beniamino Quintieri, 2001. "Do R&D expenditures really matter for TFP?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(11), pages 1385-1389.
- Jens Kaüger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 2000. "Total factor productivity, the east Asian miracle, and the world production frontier," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 111-136, March.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 1997. "Catching-up and innovation in high- and low-income countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 93-100, January.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Seongjun Kim, 1996. "R&D, Production Structure and Productivity Growth: A Comparison of the US, Japanese and Korean Manufacturing Sectors," NBER Working Papers 5506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455, December.
- Spence, Michael, 1984. "Cost Reduction, Competition, and Industry Performance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 101-121, January.
- Michele Cincera & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2001. "International R&D spillovers: a survey," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 169(169), pages 3-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Karmann & Felix Roesel, 2017.
"Hospital Policy and Productivity – Evidence from German States,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(12), pages 1548-1565, December.
- Karmann, Alexander & Roesel, Felix, 2016. "Hospital policy and productivity: Evidence from German states," CEPIE Working Papers 07/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- José Contreras & Andrés Santeliz & Oscar Carvallo, 2012. "Patterns of technical efficiency in the Venezuelan manufacturing sector (2007)," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(34), pages 121-137, July-Dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:8:p:943-954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.