R&D, Production Structure and Productivity Growth: A Comparison of the US, Japanese and Korean Manufacturing Sectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liqun Zhou & Liangke Xia, 2010. "How R&D investments influence TFP growth: Evidence from China’s large and medium-sized industrial enterprises," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 537-558, December.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordan & Jose Felix Sanz-Sanz & Inmaculada Alvarez-Ayuso, 2009. "Further considerations on the link between adjustment costs and the productivity of R&D investment: evidence for Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(14), pages 1471-1476.
- Smolny, Werner, 1997. "Endogenous innovations in a model of the firm: Theory and empirical application for West-German manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 39, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Brandt, Nicola, 2007. "Mark-ups, economies of scale and the role of knowledge spillovers in OECD industries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1708-1732, October.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010.
"Measuring the Returns to R&D,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," NBER Working Papers 15622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-02, CIRANO.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Measuring the Returns to R&D," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chia-Hung Sun & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan, 2005. "Gauging The Sources Of Growth Of High-Tech And Low-Tech Industries: The Case Of Korean Manufacturing ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 170-185, June.
- Keunjae Lee & Sang-Mok Kang, 2007. "Innovation Types and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 343-359.
- Taegi Kim & Changsuh Park, 2006. "Productivity growth in Korea: efficiency improvement or technical progress?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 943-954.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2006. "Imperfect Competition, Economic Miracle, and Manufacturing Productivity Growth: Empirical Evidence from Taiwan," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 341-359, September.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .