Do R&D expenditures really matter for TFP?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rossi, Nicola & Toniolo, Gianni, 1993. "Italy's Economic Performance 1945-92," CEPR Discussion Papers 877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria di Cosmo, 2005.
"Determinants of total factor productivity in the italian Regions,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(2).
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics 0511009, EconWPA.
- Maarten Cornet & Marieke Rensman, 2001. "The location of R&D in the Netherlands: trends, determinants and policy," CPB Document 14, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "R&D and productivity in the Indian pharmaceutical firms," MPRA Paper 31681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurgen Bitzer & Andreas Stephan, 2007.
"A Schumpeter-inspired approach to the construction of R&D capital stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 179-189.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Andreas Stephan, 2002. "A Schumpeter-Inspired Approach to the Construction of R&D Capital Stocks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 300, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Edwin Garces & Tugrul Daim, 2012. "Impact of Renewable Energy Technology on the Economic Growth of the USA," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(3), pages 233-249, September.
- Stefano Fachin & Andrea Gavosto, 2010. "Trends of labour productivity in Italy: a study with panel co-integration methods," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 755-769, October.
- Taegi Kim & Changsuh Park, 2006. "Productivity growth in Korea: efficiency improvement or technical progress?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 943-954.
- Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Milios, John, 2009. "Economic Fluctuations, Cyclical Regularities and Technological Change: The U.S. Food Sector (1958–2006)," MPRA Paper 67115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anon Higon, Dolores, 2007. "The impact of R&D spillovers on UK manufacturing TFP: A dynamic panel approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 964-979, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:11:p:1385-1389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .