The predicted earnings differential and immigrant self-employment in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Titus O. Awokuse, 2003.
"Is the export-led growth hypothesis valid for Canada?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 126-136, February.
- Awokuse, Titus O., 2002. "Is The Export-Lead Growth Hypothesis Valid For Canada?," Staff Papers 15823, University of Delaware, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 1998. "Free Trade, Growth, and Convergence," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 143-170, June.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Is the Export-Led.Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 678-688, November.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Is the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 3112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Grabowski, Richard & Sharma, Subhash C. & Dhakal, Dharmendra, 1990. "Exports and Japanese economic development," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-132, February.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut, 1982. "Non-causality due to omitted variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 367-378, August.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2002. "Export performance and economic growth nexus in Japan: a bootstrap approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-33, January.
- Hoover,Kevin D., 2001. "Causality in Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521002882, March.
- Yamada, Hiroshi, 1998. "A note on the causality between export and productivity:: an empirical re-examination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 111-114, October.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 2003. "Triangular structural model specification and estimation with application to causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Swanson, N.R. & Granger, C.W.J., 1994. "Impulse Response Functions Based on Causal Approach to Residual Orthogonalization in Vector Autoregressions," Papers 9-94-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Boltho, Andrea, 1996. "Was Japanese Growth Export-Led?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 415-432, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altin Vejsiu, 2011. "Incentives to self-employment decision in Sweden," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 379-403.
- Theodore Lianos & Anastasia Pseiridis, 2009. "On the occupational choices of return migrants," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 155-181, March.
- Hedberg, Charlotta, 2009. "Intersections of Immigrant status and Gender in the Swedish Entrepreneurial Landscape," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:8, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2012.
"Gender differences in entrepreneurial choice and risk aversion -- a decomposition based on a microeconometric model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(14), pages 1795-1812, May.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2009. "Gender Differences in Entrepreneurial Choice and Risk Aversion: A Decomposition Based on a Microeconometric Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 936, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2011. "Gender Differences in Entrepreneurial Choice and Risk Aversion - A Decomposition Based on a Microeconometric Model," Post-Print hal-00683162, HAL.
- Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt & Shakir Hussain & Ghazi Shukur, 2013.
"Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: a multilevel approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 885-910, June.
- Andersson, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats & Hussain, Shakir & Shukur, Ghazi, 2011. "Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: A Multilevel Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 261, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9592-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Mancilla & Yancy Vaillant & Esteban Lafuente, 2011. "HOW ENTREPRENEURIALLY INFLUENTIAL SOCIAL TRAITS AFFECT BUSINESS CREATION AMONGST RURAL IMMIGRANTS: Evidence from Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1464, European Regional Science Association.
- Helena Svaleryd, 2015.
"Self-employment and the local business cycle,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 55-70.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series 2013:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series 2013:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2011. "Transmission of self-employment across immigrant generations: the importance of ethnic background and gender," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 555-577, December.
- Ali M Ahmed & Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2009. "Ethnic Discrimination in the Market Place of Small Business Transfers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3050-3058.
- Williams, Donald R., 2012.
"Gender discrimination and self-employment dynamics in Europe,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 153-158.
- Williams, Donald R., 2009. "Gender Discrimination and Self-Employment Dynamics in Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-20, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Lina Andersson & Mats Hammarstedt, 2010. "Intergenerational transmissions in immigrant self-employment: Evidence from three generations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 261-276, April.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2006. "Employees Who Become Self-Employed: Do Labour Income and Wages Have an Impact?," IZA Discussion Papers 1971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lina Andersson, 2011. "Occupational choice and returns to self-employment among immigrants," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(8), pages 900-922, November.
- L. Behrenz & L. Delander & J. Månsson, 2016. "Is Starting a Business a Sustainable way out of Unemployment? Treatment Effects of the Swedish Start-up Subsidy," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 389-411, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:6:p:619-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .