Competition in tourism among the Mediterranean countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosensweig, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Elasticities of substitution in Caribbean tourism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-100, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, David & Yap, Ghialy & Shareef, Riaz, 2009. "Modelling interstate tourism demand in Australia: A cointegration approach," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2733-2740.
- Nizar, Muhammad Afdi, 2012.
"Pengaruh Jumlah Turis Dan Devisa Pariwisata Terhadap Nilai Tukar Rupiah
[The Effect Of Tourism On Rupiah Exchange Rates]," MPRA Paper 65629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Cortes-Jimenez, 2006. "Tourism and Economic Growth At Regional Level: the Cases of Spain and Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa06p61, European Regional Science Association.
- Agiomirgianakis, George & Serenis, Dimitrios & Tsounis, Nicholas, 2017. "Effective timing of tourism policy: The case of Singapore," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 29-38.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:46-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:47-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:84-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Anastassopoulos & Fragkiskos Filippaios & Paul Phillips, 2007. "An ‘eclectic’ investigation of tourism multinationals’ activities: Evidence from the Hotels and Hospitality Sector in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 08, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:226-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatsuaki Kuroda & Kaifan Chen, 2015. "A model of cross-border tourism competition," ERSA conference papers ersa15p323, European Regional Science Association.
- Marino, Alfonso, 2009. "The Tourist Sector: Italian Experience," MPRA Paper 25312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:37:y:2005:i:16:p:1865-1870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .