What is the optimal number of hotel rooms: Spain as a case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vasilios Patsouratis & Zoe Frangouli & George Anastasopoulos, 2005. "Competition in tourism among the Mediterranean countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1865-1870.
- Zhenhua Chen & Kingsley E. Haynes, 2015. "Impact of high-speed rail on international tourism demand in China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 57-60, January.
- Yang, Xin & Pan, Bing & Evans, James A. & Lv, Benfu, 2015. "Forecasting Chinese tourist volume with search engine data," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 386-397.
- Po, Wan-Chen & Huang, Bwo-Nung, 2008. "Tourism development and economic growth–a nonlinear approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5535-5542.
- Rey, BelÃ©n & Myro, Rafael L. & Galera, Asun, 2011. "Effect of low-cost airlines on tourism in Spain. A dynamic panel data model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 163-167.
- Boopen Seetanah & Raja Sannassee & Sawkut Rojid, 2015. "The impact of relative prices on tourism demand for Mauritius: An empirical analysis," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 363-376, May.
- Yair Eilat & Liran Einav, 2004. "Determinants of international tourism: a three-dimensional panel data analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1315-1327.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suau-Sanchez, Pere & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2017. "An assessment of the potential for self-connectivity at European airports in holiday markets," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 54-64.
More about this item
KeywordsHotel rooms; Policy; Tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:84-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.