Effect of low-cost airlines on tourism in Spain. A dynamic panel data model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugeni Aguiló & Belen Rey & Jaume Rosselló & Catalina M. Torres, 2007. "The Impact of the Post-Liberalisation Growth of LCCs on the Tourism Trends in Spain," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 39-60, January-F.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albalate, Daniel & Fageda, Xavier, 2016. "High speed rail and tourism: Empirical evidence from Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 174-185.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:465-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
- Tchouamou Njoya, Eric, 2013. "Air Transport and Destination Performance – A case study of three African countries (Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa)," MPRA Paper 48017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:anture:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:67-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Albalate & Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2015. "“Tourism and high speed rail in Spain: Does the AVE increase local visitors?”," IREA Working Papers 201527, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:84-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Gomez & José Manuel Vassallo & Israel Herraiz, 2016. "Explaining light vehicle demand evolution in interurban toll roads: a dynamic panel data analysis in Spain," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 677-703, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:43:y:2014:i:c:p:70-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:449-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yahua & Findlay, Christopher, 2014. "Air transport policy and its impacts on passenger traffic and tourist flows," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 42-48.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:21:y:2018:i:3:p:250-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Mondou, VÃ©ronique, 2013. "Aviation liberalization as a means to promote international tourism: The EUâ€“Morocco case," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 23-34.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Givoni, Moshe & Vowles, Timothy, 2017. "Hello major airports, goodbye regional airports? Recent changes in European and US low-cost airline airport choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 50-62.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:390-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagliara, Francesca & La Pietra, Andrea & Gomez, Juan & Manuel Vassallo, José, 2015. "High Speed Rail and the tourism market: Evidence from the Madrid case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 187-194.
- Dudás, Gábor & Boros, Lajos & Pál, Viktor & Pernyész, Péter, 2016. "Analysis of the lowest airfares considering the different business models of airlines, the case of Budapest," MPRA Paper 74502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Albalate del sol, 2015. "Evaluating HSR availability on Tourism: Evidence from Spanish Provinces and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Gramani, Maria Cristina N., 2011. "Impact of regional airline’s efficiency: a country-specific study over successive time periods," Insper Working Papers wpe_259, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Balli, Faruk & Civan, Abdulkadir & Uras, Oguz, 2015. "The impact of the Hizmet movement on Turkey's bilateral trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 74-82.
- Bernardo, Valeria & Fageda, Xavier, 2017. "The effects of the Morocco-European Union open skies agreement: A difference-in-differences analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 24-41.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L. & Inchausti-Sintes, Federico, 2016. "Low-cost travel and tourism expenditures," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 140-159.
- Moreno, Luis & Ramon, Ana & Pedreño, Andrés, 2015. "The Development of Low-cost Airlines and Tourism as a Competitiveness Complementor: Effects, Evolution and Strategies," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(4), pages 262-274.
- Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh & Ismail, Noor Azina, 2014. "Application of structural equation modelling for estimating airline performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 25-33.
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport and tourism; Low-cost airlines; Tourist demand; Spanish tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:163-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .