Effect of low-cost airlines on tourism in Spain. A dynamic panel data model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugeni Aguiló & Belen Rey & Jaume Rosselló & Catalina M. Torres, 2007. "The Impact of the Post-Liberalisation Growth of LCCs on the Tourism Trends in Spain," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 39-60, January-F.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albalate, Daniel & Fageda, Xavier, 2016. "High speed rail and tourism: Empirical evidence from Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 174-185.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:465-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
- Tchouamou Njoya, Eric, 2013. "Air Transport and Destination Performance – A case study of three African countries (Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa)," MPRA Paper 48017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:anture:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:67-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoon Choi & Alvaro Choi, 2015.
"When one door closes: the impact of the hagwon curfew on the consumption of private tutoring in the Republic of Korea,"
XREAP2015-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2015.
- Daniel Albalate & Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2015. "“Tourism and high speed rail in Spain: Does the AVE increase local visitors?”," IREA Working Papers 201527, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Hoon Choi & Álvaro Choi, 2015. "“When one door closes: the impact of the hagwon curfew on the consumption of private tutoring in the Republic of Korea”," AQR Working Papers 201512, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2015.
- Hoon Choi & Álvaro Choi, 2015. "When one door closes: the impact of the hagwon curfew on the consumption of private tutoring in the Republic of Korea," Working Papers 2015/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:84-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Gomez & José Manuel Vassallo & Israel Herraiz, 2016. "Explaining light vehicle demand evolution in interurban toll roads: a dynamic panel data analysis in Spain," Transportation, Springer, pages 677-703.
- repec:eee:touman:v:43:y:2014:i:c:p:70-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:449-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yahua & Findlay, Christopher, 2014. "Air transport policy and its impacts on passenger traffic and tourist flows," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 42-48.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Mondou, VÃ©ronique, 2013. "Aviation liberalization as a means to promote international tourism: The EUâ€“Morocco case," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 23-34.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Givoni, Moshe & Vowles, Timothy, 2017. "Hello major airports, goodbye regional airports? Recent changes in European and US low-cost airline airport choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 50-62.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:390-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagliara, Francesca & La Pietra, Andrea & Gomez, Juan & Manuel Vassallo, José, 2015. "High Speed Rail and the tourism market: Evidence from the Madrid case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 187-194.
- Dudás, Gábor & Boros, Lajos & Pál, Viktor & Pernyész, Péter, 2016. "Analysis of the lowest airfares considering the different business models of airlines, the case of Budapest," MPRA Paper 74502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Albalate del sol, 2015. "Evaluating HSR availability on Tourism: Evidence from Spanish Provinces and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p288, European Regional Science Association.
- H. Dewachter & R. Houssa & M. Lyrio & P.R. Kaltwasser, 2011.
"Dynamic Forecasting Rules and the Complexity of Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
Intersentia, pages 454-472.
- Gramani, Maria Cristina N., 2011. "Impact of regional airline’s efficiency: a country-specific study over successive time periods," Insper Working Papers wpe_259, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Balli, Faruk & Civan, Abdulkadir & Uras, Oguz, 2015. "The impact of the Hizmet movement on Turkey's bilateral trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 74-82.
- Bernardo, Valeria & Fageda, Xavier, 2017. "The effects of the Morocco-European Union open skies agreement: A difference-in-differences analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 24-41.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L. & Inchausti-Sintes, Federico, 2016. "Low-cost travel and tourism expenditures," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 140-159.
- Moreno, Luis & Ramon, Ana & Pedreño, Andrés, 2015. "The Development of Low-cost Airlines and Tourism as a Competitiveness Complementor: Effects, Evolution and Strategies," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(4), pages 262-274.
- Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh & Ismail, Noor Azina, 2014. "Application of structural equation modelling for estimating airline performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, pages 25-33.
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport and tourism; Low-cost airlines; Tourist demand; Spanish tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:163-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.