Modelling interstate tourism demand in Australia: A cointegration approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. R. McKenzie, 1998. "Microfit 4.0," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 77-89.
- Christine Lim, 2006. "A Survey of Tourism Demand Modelling Practice: Issues and Implications," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Tourism, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vasilios Patsouratis & Zoe Frangouli & George Anastasopoulos, 2005. "Competition in tourism among the Mediterranean countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1865-1870.
- Hultkrantz,L., 1995. "On Determinants of Swedish Recreational Domestic and Outbound Travel,1989-1993," Papers 7, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-370, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501, June.
- Christine Lim & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Cointegration analysis of quarterly tourism demand by Hong Kong and Singapore for Australia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(12), pages 1599-1619.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng, Minfeng & Athanasopoulos, George, 2011.
"Modelling Australian domestic and international inbound travel: a spatial–temporal approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1075-1084.
- Minfeng Deng & George Athanasopoulos, 2009. "Modelling Australian Domestic and International Inbound Travel: a Spatial-Temporal Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:159-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:193-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:564-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yap, Ghialy, 2013. "The impacts of exchange rates on Australia's domestic and outbound travel markets," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 139-150.
More about this item
KeywordsInterstate tourism demand; Australia; Cointegration; Economic determinants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:79:y:2009:i:9:p:2733-2740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .