Measuring efficiency in the public sector using nonparametric frontier estimators: a study of transit agencies in the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Daraio & Marco Diana & Flavia Di Costa & Claudio Leporelli & Giorgio Matteucci & Alberto Nastasi, 2014. "Efficiency and effectiveness in the urban public transport sector: a critical review with directions for future research," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Yang Pan & LiangFei Qiu, 2018. "Is Uber Helping or Hurting Mass Transit? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 18-11, NET Institute.
- Tamaki, Tetsuya & Nakamura, Hiroki & Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2019. "Efficiency and emissions from urban transport: Application to world city-level public transportation," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 55-63.
- Juan Gómez-García & María del Rocio Moreno Enguix & Juan Cándido Gómez-Gallego, 2011. "Estimation Of The Efficiency Of Structural Funds: A Parametric And Non-Parametric Approach," Post-Print hal-00712385, HAL.
- Tolga Ülkü & Vahidin Jeleskovic & Jürgen Müller, 2014. "How scale and institutional setting explain the costs of small airports? -An application of spatial regression analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201435, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Daraio, Cinzia & Diana, Marco & Di Costa, Flavia & Leporelli, Claudio & Matteucci, Giorgio & Nastasi, Alberto, 2016. "Efficiency and effectiveness in the urban public transport sector: A critical review with directions for future research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 1-20.
- Thomas E. Lambert & Arun Kumar Srinivasan & Uric B. Dufrene & Hokey Min, 2010. "Urban Location And The Success Of Casinos In Five States," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(3), pages 1-16.
- Zehmed KARIM & Jawab FOUAD, 2019. "An Analysis Of Technical Efficiency Of Public Bus Transport Companies In Moroccan Cities," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 56-73, March.
- Min, Hokey & Lambert, Thomas, 2013. "An Exploratory Evaluation of State Road Provision to Commuters and Shippers using Data Envelopment Analysis and Tobit Regression," MPRA Paper 47196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Kučerová, 2012. "Measuring of Efficiency in the Public and Private Sector - Current Research Approaches [Měření efektivity ve veřejném a soukromém sektoru - rešerše dosavadních přístupů]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 110-125.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hsiao, Bo, 2016. "Dynamic performance assessment of bus transit with the multi-activity network structure," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 15-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:7:p:913-922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.